Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Andrea Pompilio Autumn-Winter 2014


It's that time of year again! The Autumn-Winter 2014 Fashion Shows are invading the runways. I always check out my favorite shows first (DSquared!). But, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new brand to covet - Andrea Pompilio.

I have been out of the fashion loop on this one. There are previous shows going back to 2012 on style.com. The Spring-Summer 2014 show is amazing! However, the topic on the fashion world's mind at the moment is AW14.

I am in love with the combination of textures, the rich colorways, that polka dot pattern, and the juxtaposition of high and low lines. This show is the perfect inspiration for a gentleman's interior space. It's dark with traditional elements, but the construction of the pieces, the embellishments and the manner in which they are joined together makes it chic and of the moment.

It reminds me a lot of a Marc Jacobs look but with a Euro spin. Check out some more looks from the show below, and you can find all my favorite looks on my Runway board on Pinterest.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment