Monday, August 26, 2013

Wild Inside: Hasselbusch


About two weeks ago, I came across this image on Pinterest and quickly pinned away. My friend fell in love with the look and commented that she wanted her entire apartment to look like this. So, I went to work on a concept design for her space.

This Wild and whitewashed look is perfect for the Las Vegas desert, which is where she lives. I love the way that the images are taped and clipped to the wall. Love the neutral color scheme, and dig the ethnic touches of beaded goods and cow skulls.

I mapped out a space plan for the Living Room (below) using an idea she once shared where she would have no sofa, but rather a large coffee table and floor pillows (1) to gather around for game nights and beers.

I did include a reading area in the corner for her to sit comfortably with a book or laptop (2).




The lowest possible budget ever is what all my friends seem to work with when they ask for my help. But, sometimes that challenge makes you really creative. You can check out my Pinterest board for this project by clicking here to see the options for furnishings and accessories.

While some of the Jayson Home accessories may not fit the budget, it's still wonderful inspiration to keep in mind when shopping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment