Saturday, March 2, 2013

XXX Dirty Thirty


So, I tend to make an event out of all of my birthdays. It hasn't always been this way but it has been this way for the last three years or so. I find a theme, usually something I've been throwing around with my friends and we go all out.
 

Last year, was the milestone that is 30 years old. Everyone has a Dirty Thirty, but I wanted to have a Dirtier Thirty than everyone else. XXX is the roman numerals for thirty after all. It all starts with an invitation (above). I've never mailed these out, but I usually post them on Facebook (tagging my friends) and Twitter, and this invite has been quite popular on Pinterest on my Original Art Board.


I try to gift my friends every year. A thank you of sorts for participating in the craziness of my special day. I like to call them swag bags, and they're actually a lot of fun to make. Since the attire was all black this particular year, I went with an all black swag bag. I used duct tape to create "XXX" on the seventy-nine cent black paper bags and filled with them with items like Big Hunk candy bars, black licorice, whips, boas, handcuffs, and condoms. Whatever I could find that is black.

Usually, after the celebration comes the pictures. This year I posted "teaser photos" of my friends onto Facebook before posting all the photos to build excitement. Check out some of these teasers below featuring me and my friends.


 
AND finally, every year there is a Birthday Mix Disc for all of my friends who attend. The "Dirty Thirty Mix" certainly lives up to it's name. I wrapped the discs in black paper and laced it up like a corset with black ribbon. It turned out pretty cool.
 
I've listed the tracks below, Parental Discretion advised!
 
1. Erotica Madonna
2. Bomb Ass Foxy Brown
3. Cake Rihanna
4. Dirrty Christina Aguilera feat. Redman
5. She Don't Love You Lil Kim
6. Gimme More Britney Spears
7. Justify My Love Madonna
8. Take A Ride Fergie (this is actually a hidden track off the end of her "Duchess" album)
9. Custom Made (Give It To You) Lil Kim
10. Play David Banner
11. 69 Ways Trina
12. Slob On My Nob Uncle Luke
13. Gang Bang Madonna
14. Get Naked Britney Spears
15. Nasty Girls Vanity 6
16. Boys Boys Boys Lady Gaga
17. Sex Dwarf Soft Cell
18. Get Naked Methods of Mayhem
19. Human Nature Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment