Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Have a Pink Seat


To celebrate our month long theme of Romance I've been shopping all things pink. Well...not just for Romance but I've also been working on a revamp of my Master Bedroom playing off a main color scheme of grey and pink. So I've got my eye out for pink furnishings and home accents.


I'm loving all the shades of pink used on these chairs from 1st Dibs. Even the softest pinks here are still bold and very romantic.

Pink does a lot for the psyche too. Even the minimalist style of the Trojan Horse by Sebastian de Ganay (bottom right) looks like a welcome place to sit thanks to it's shade. It's easy to fall in love when it's pink!

Clockwise from top left: William Haines Armchair from the Rutherford Estate available through Fuller + Roberts Co., Kelly Wearstler Olivia Chair in Pink from Kelly Wearstler, Trojan Horse by Sebestian de Ganay from Rauminhalt, and French Vintage Pink "Scoubidou" and White Iron Rocking Armchair from Aubrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment