Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Daily Love


My  month of Romance has come to an end. I hope it was passionate, inspiring, and that you learned some new information.


I have really enjoyed sharing all of this Romance with you. I enjoyed learning about the Legend of Cupid, the Meaning of Flowers, all of the tidbits of information on some of my favorite "love songs", and sharing Interior Design and Furnishings inspired by this idea.

If you find yourself needing more Romance on the daily, I wanted to share The Daily Love with you.

The Daily Love is a place to love and be loved, founded by Maston Kipp. Offering advice and motivational information on how to spread love in the world and be loved. I've followed @TheDailyLove on Twitter for years now and have even subscribed to their e-mails while dealing with a few jerks in my life, ha!

Get ready for a wild August! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment